Programs & Courses
English as a Second
Language (ESL) Courses
As a beginner, you can develop your English skills to get your CBC
proficiency levels in just a little over a year!
Test Success Rate
with a proven track record
Get Your B & C Levels On The First Try!
What You Get with the Course
- 24/7 access to interactive online learning materials in your portal
- Tutors available from 7am to 11 pm EST.
- Oral comprehension and speaking activities
- Create a schedule with your private language tutor that fits into your everyday life
- Pedagogical support throughout your whole process
- Quality control for user satisfaction
- Progress tracking of each student, with a personalized and elaborate report after each session with a tutor
- Weekly conversation hubs to prepare you for your SLE exam or for your everyday work challenges
- FREE SLE Simulation tests throughout your studies
Did you know ?
On top of that, you get a team of four continuously guiding you and supporting you towards language learning success. They are:
A personal tutor
A student success agent
A product specialist
What our graduates say
At LRDG they are kind, caring, and supportive, yet not afraid to correct you, which is great! I’m very satisfied with the progress I’ve made with LRDG. When speaking with my partner and his family whom are francophone, they have noted there is an improvement in my proficiency and confidence.
- Selin | Shared Services Canada
Military Family Services (MFS) has been working in partnership for over four years with LRDG. The whole LRDG team has played a huge role in the modernization of adult second language training for Canadian Armed Forces families. Their language programs are adaptable and of high quality. The program delivery allows military families to learn in the comfort of their homes. This helps increase their confidence with speaking, where the local language is not their first language.
- Lisa Vaters | Military Family Services
I am now capable of participating in meetings all in French, leading presentations, and giving employee trainings with no problems. Both tutors I had were very good in guiding me and helping me advance. They were very supportive and very accommodating. I also liked the ease of accessing and tracking your learning information.
- Katia | Shared Services Canada