Evaluation (SLE) Levels
On Your First Try.
More than 25,000 Government of Canada employees have trusted us with their second language evaluation goals. Join our community today!
Test Success Rate
with a Proven Track Record
How Far Can You Rise in Your Career?
Working in your second language means truly mastering all three competencies: Writing, reading, and speaking. In fact, over half of Executive positions in the Federal public service require these skills.
Because most Manager and Director-level positions require at least a BBB (and some require a CBC), Federal public service employees will progress further in their careers more quickly by strengthening their abilities in a second language.
Being bilingual is both a challenge and a gift. With us, you can get your B & C levels faster, in a way that fits your schedule and learning style.
Writing maintenance program:
- Maintain and improve your B and C writing levels to reduce the time you’ll need to reinvest in future training
- 1 hour of tutoring per week
Linguistic maintenance program:
Don’t lose your levels! Maintain and even improve your fluency. This will save you from having to reinvest as much time, energy, and money in future training.
SLE Preparation Program
- An average of 20 hours of one-on-one tutoring per SLE test (written expression, oral interaction, and written comprehension)
- 24/7 access to interactive online learning materials to help you practice your written and oral
LRDG Training: Easy to Access
Find out if any of LRDG’s language training programs are already offered by your department. Click here to find out if yours is one of the 25+ departments we work with.
What Our Graduates Say
My colleague in Human Resources had been using LRDG to learn English and said that it was excellent. She also helped me to understand that it was easy to set up contracts with LRDG because they were on standing offer already!
I had a tutor tell me, “don’t make it overly complicated, a C is easier to get than you think!”. Just by adopting that attitude and working on how we can improve, squeezing the lemon on questions to showcase our ability, and giving more tangible communication strategies - that is key
I am not a person who likes languages - I even struggle with my native English. The tutors at LRDG challenged me and made me think, which assisted in my learning. They all encouraged me to work on immersing myself in the language and culture.
What You Get:
- 24/7 access to your portal
- Tutoring sessions designed for what YOU need to succeed
- A community of learners, tutors and resources support you in your progress
- Pedagogical support throughout your whole process
- Quality control for user satisfaction
- Continuous updates to all of our course material
- Progress tracking of each student, with a personalized and comprehensive report after each session with your tutor.
- The Price To pass a reading comprehension test, a test of written expression, or an oral exam, we’ve got you covered.
Much More Than Just an Online Classroom
Online language training is very different from traditional classroom training. Our online training resources provide both individuals and small, targeted groups with a more active, hands-on approach. We focus our training to the needs of each learner.
Since 2002, we have been innovators in the language industry. We pioneered an online language training resource geared specifically towards your needs. As the government’s leading language provider, we’ve built a curriculum to help YOU and YOUR TEAM in all aspects of reading, writing and oral proficiency.