Working at LRDG
LRDG is dedicated to enriching the careers of our team members. If you enjoy rewarding and engaging work in the language training business, consider joining our diverse and dynamic team.
of our employees are women
Over 18 countries
are represented in the office. Our employees come from all over the world.
our employees are under 35 years old.
Why should you work with us?
Make yourself at home
- We value each individual contribution
- We share milestones!
- Special birthday celebrations (with cupcakes!)
- Bring your pet to the office.
- Casual dress code: be who you are!
We take care of you
- Collective insurance
- Gym on site
- Work-life Balance
- Hybrid formula works
- Tele-medicine, employee assistance program (quality of life)
- Learn another language for free
Fun at Work
- 5 à 7 and exclusive events at our entertainment venue
- Virtual group after hours
- Beautiful modern office. No worries if you forgot your coffee, a coffee machine and snacks are at your disposal
- Not far from Place des Arts
Find the perfect job
We are always looking for employees and tutors to challenge us and help us go further. Come work with us and help us to innovate the e-language learning.