Programs & Training
Programs & Courses
Discover why 90% of our learners get the B and C proficiency levels they need to succeed.
Get results with our English as a second language (ESL) and French as a second language (FSL) programs MADE FOR and TESTED BY over 30,000 public service employees.
Our Maintenance & Preparation Programs
WRITING MAINTENANCE PROGRAM:
- Maintain and improve your B and C writing levels to reduce the time you’ll need to reinvest in future training
- 1 hour of tutoring per week
LINGUISTIC MAINTENANCE PROGRAM:
Don’t lose your levels! Maintain and even improve your fluency. This will save you from having to reinvest as much time, energy, and money in future training.
SLE Preparation Program
- An average of 20 hours of one-on-one tutoring per SLE test (written expression, oral interaction, and written comprehension)
- 24/7 access to interactive online learning materials to help you practice your written and oral comprehension and expression skills
- Oral comprehension and speaking activities to ensure you are prepared for the TOP
- Centered around YOU and the areas YOU need to improve
- Reduce stress and anxiety by getting familiar with the test’s format
- Receive helpful feedback on fluency, vocabulary, and appropriate grammar usage
- Get strategies designed to help you reach your desired proficiency levels
- A minimum level is required for this program.
Interested in Our Programs?
We’ll start by giving you a preliminary oral evaluation. This will determine your eligibility for our second language evaluation (SLE) preparation program and/or place you in one of our 16 online language-learning modules. It will also give your tutor the information needed to tailor the lessons to YOU and your needs, ensuring your success!
Did You Know ?
When you learn with lrdg, there are at least 4 teams involved in your success?!
Tutors and Evaluators
Customer Success Team
What Our Graduates Say
At LRDG they are kind, caring, and supportive, yet not afraid to correct you, which is great! I’m very satisfied with the progress I’ve made with LRDG. When speaking with my partner and his family whom are francophone, they have noted there is an improvement in my proficiency and confidence.
- Selin | Shared Services Canada
Military Family Services (MFS) has been working in partnership for over four years with LRDG. The whole LRDG team has played a huge role in the modernization of adult second language training for Canadian Armed Forces families. Their language programs are adaptable and of high quality. The program delivery allows military families to learn in the comfort of their homes. This helps increase their confidence with speaking, where the local language is not their first language.
- Lisa Vaters | Military Family Services
I am now capable of participating in meetings all in French, leading presentations, and giving employee trainings with no problems. Both tutors I had were very good in guiding me and helping me advance. They were very supportive and very accommodating. I also liked the ease of accessing and tracking your learning information.
- Katia | Shared Services Canada